Enhanced Supportive Homecare
For most of us, there is no place quite as reassuring and comfortable as home. Our experienced team can provide specialist advice 24 hours 7 days a week so that you can receive medical care when and where you need it.
How can we help?
24/7 telephone support
- Guaranteed access to SCUK’s consultant-led telephone support line.
- Expert advice and reassurance from trained specialist clinicians, even Out Of Hours.
On demand visits
- Home visits from trained SCUK specialist clinicians
- Guaranteed visits 7 days a week (daytime)
- 24/7 Senior support from our national network of Palliative and Supportive Care consultants.
- Experienced care coordination planning
- Liaison service to coordinate care across NHS and private services
- Regular communication with Patient’s GP and treating hospital team
Which patients can access our Homecare service?
Patients who require:
- Acute supportive care treatments and interventions
- Management of complex pain and symptom problems
- Treatment for the complications of cancer
- Treatment for other serious illnesses requiring a daily clinical review
- Specialist care during the last weeks / days of life
- Experience of Care Coordination planning